تواصل معنا

موضوع قصير عن الطموح بالانجليزي مقدمة عن الطموح بالانجليزي Every person dreams during his growth and adolescence to achieve something, and we all had...

امل مفقود

نجوم المنتدي
إنضم
5 مايو 2021
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
مجموع اﻻوسمة
موضوع قصير عن الطموح بالانجليزي

موضوع قصير عن الطموح بالانجليزي​

%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B6%D9%88%D8%B9-%D9%82%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AD-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B2%D9%8A.jpg

مقدمة عن الطموح بالانجليزي​

Every person dreams during his growth and adolescence to achieve something, and we all had ambitions when we were children, and often those ambitions change with age, and it is worth noting that ambitions are what drive us to certain goals in life, and they are what It helps us focus on the goal no matter what, thus motivating us to do better things in life.
Aspirations differ from one person to another, and the way each of us achieves them is different. Some try hard and do not give up or despair, and others may feel bored and tired and do not continue to try, but the successful person is the one who seeks to achieve his goals and ambitions.
الترجمة
يحلم كل شخص أثناء نموه وفترة مراهقته بتحقيق شيء ما، كما أن جميعنا امتلكنا طموحات عندما كنا أطفالًا، وفي الغالب تتغير تلك الطموحات مع التقدم في السن، ومن الجدير بالذكر أن الطموحات هي التي تدفعنا إلى أهداف مُعينة في الحياة ، كما أنها هي التي تساعد على أن نركز على الهدف بغض النظر عن أي شيء، وبالتالي تدفعنا إلى القيام بأعمال أفضل في الحياة.
والطموحات تختلف من شخص لآخر، كما أن طريقة كل منا في تحقيقها مختلفة، فالبعض يحاول بشدة ولا يستسلم أو ييأس، والبعض الآخر قد يشعر بالملل والتعب ولا يستمر في المحاولة، ولكن الشخص الناجح هو من يسعى وراء تحقق أهدافه وطموحاته.

ما هو طموحي في الحياة​

As for my ambition in that life is to join the army, I hope to become one of the strong officers in the army, and I am well aware that achieving this matter is not very easy, but my biggest dream is to serve my nation and my people, and I always try to read many books and watch movies that It revolves around the life of army officers, and through it I learned how difficult it is to become an officer, but my love for my country makes me love to serve and protect its children.
Through my reading I learned that it is the officers of the army, the navy, and others who guard us day and night, and they are the ones who help us stay out of danger if any wars or crises break out, and although the officers live far from their family, they keep the people of the nation safe, They sacrifice many things in their lives in order to monitor and protect their country.
And I love very much to be one of them and to serve my country and protect its children, as there are many wars and problems that are taking place in the world these days, and they represent a danger to my loved ones, so I try to be part of my great army and do everything in my power to protect them From all the dangers they may be exposed to, and when I shall be in the army I shall feel honor and I shall be proud of myself then.
الترجمة
أما عن طموحي في تلك الحياة فهو أن ألتحق بالجيش، فأنا أتمنى أن أصبح أحد الضباط الأقوياء في الجيش، وأدرك جيدًا أن تحقيق هذا الأمر ليس سهلاً للغاية، ولكن أكبر أحلامي هو أن أخدم أمتي وشعبي، ودائمًا ما أحاول قراءة العديد من الكتب ومشاهدة الأفلام التي تدور عن حياة ضباط الجيش، ومن خلالها علمت مدى صعوبة أن أصبح ضابطًا، إلا أن حبي لبلدي يجعلني أحب أن أخدم أبنائها وأحميهم.
ومن خلال قراءتي علمت أن ضباط الجيش والبحرية وغيرهم هم من يقومون بحراستنا ليلاً ونهارًا، وهم من يساعدون على أن نظل بعيدًا عن الخطر إذا اندلعت أي حروب أو أزمات، وعلى الرغم من أن الضباط يعيشون بعيدًا عن أسرتهم، إلا أنهم يحافظون على سلامة شعب الأمة، ويقومون بالتضحية بأشياء كثيرة في حياتهم من أجل مراقبة وحماية بلدهم.
وأحب كثيرًا أن أكون واحدًا منهم وأن أخدم بلدي وأحمي أبنائها، إذ أن هناك الكثير من الحروب والمشكلات التي تحدث في العالم هذه الأيام، وهي تُمثل خطورة على أحبائي، ولذا أحاول أن أكون جزءًا من جيش بلدي العظيم وأن أقدم كل ما في وسعي من أجل حمايتهم من كل الأخطار التي قد يتعرضون لها، وعندما سوف أكون في الجيش سوف أشعر بالشرف وسأكون فخورًا بنفسي حينها.

كيف أحقق طموحي​

In order for me or anyone else to realize our ambition, we must take several steps, namely:
  • Breaking the goal down into smaller goals: This motivates us more, and enables us to review our goals day in and day out, and thus track their progress.
  • Writing a plan: We must write a plan that shows and organizes the steps that we can take, and the problems that we may face during our achievement of the goal.
  • Learning patience: realizing that great things will not be achieved overnight, so learning patience is one of the most important things that a person must do to be able to achieve his ambitions and goals, and if anyone fails to do something, he can follow another way to achieve this goal and benefit from His previous experiences in improving himself.
  • Accept failure: Accepting failure is very important while trying to achieve ambition, but this does not mean that we give in to failure or love it, but rather that we have to accept it and try again.
الترجمة
وحتى أستطيع أنا أو أي شخص آخر تحقيق طموحنا، يجب علينا أن نقوم باتباع عدة خطوات، وهي:
  • تقسيم الهدف إلى أهداف أصغر: إذ أن هذا يعمل على تحفيزنا أكثر، ويُمكننا من مراجعة أهدافنا يومًا بعد يوم، وبالتالي تتبع تقدمها.
  • كتابة خطة: يجب كتابة خطة توضيحية ومنظمة للخطوات التي يمكن أن نقوم بها، والمشاكل التي يمكن أن نواجهها خلال تحقيقنا للهدف.
  • تعلم الصبر : وإدراك أن الأشياء العظيمة لن تتحقق بين عشية وضحاها، لذا فإن تعلم الصبر من أهم الأشياء التي يجب على الإنسان القيام بها ليستطيع تحقيق طموحاته وأهدافه، وإذا فشل أي شخص في قيامه بشيء ما، فيمكنه أن يتبع طريقة غيرها لتحقيق هذا الهدف والاستفادة من تجاربه السابقة في تحسين نفسه.
  • تقبل الفشل: إن تقبل الفشل هام جدًا أثناء محاولة تحقيق الطموح، ولكن ذلك ليس معناه أن نستسلم للفشل أو أن نحبه، بل يعني أن علينا تقبله والمحاولة مرة أخرى. [2]

خاتمة عن الطموح بالانجليزي​

In the end, every person in this life must fight so that he can achieve his goals and ambitions, and not give up before he reaches them, and he can look for someone to help him achieve them, as well as be confident in himself, and after achieving them he will feel proud.
الترجمة
وفي النهاية يجب على كل شخص في هذه الحياة أن يحارب حتى يستطيع تحقيق أهدافه وطموحاته، وألا يستسلم قبل أن يصل إليها، كما يمكنه أن يبحث عمن يساعده في تحقيقه، وكذلك أن يكون واثقًا بنفسه، وبعد تحقيقها سوف يشعر بالفخر.

احساس أنثى

نجوم المنتدي
إنضم
28 مايو 2021
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
مجموع اﻻوسمة
موضوع قصير عن الطموح بالانجليزي
يعطيك الف عافية على الموضوع

Comment

امل مفقود

نجوم المنتدي